What to look at...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Super POWER!

Where do I begin with my commentating on this crew. First I suppose I should claim them. Two of them are mine and the other three are the cousins. We decided to take some simple pictures for Grandpa's birthday gift...this is simple? What? and it may have been my idea. With a heart rate up there, sweat dripping, heat rash/hives from the field and 5 kids asking for treats...hmm. It was all worth it!
I do wish we would have had more time in an "empty" field that ended up being guarded by a BIG dog...won't invite myself into anymore fields....But the field was PERFECT! My sister in law is a great sport and helped me throw (literally) 5 kids into a car and slam the doors, she is still speaking to me. Lesson learned.






















{super powers: another way to celebrate life}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the count