What to look at...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back in Action!

Thanks to Josh, my computer guy, I am back in action and better than I was before! Well at least I can credit him that my computer is all of the above! I spent yesterday getting things personalized and transferred back to the appropriate files. I gotta tell ya, it's like moving. You throw out the stuff that's been hiding in forgotten places and everything around you is organized and fresh...I love that feeling!



One thing on my agenda yesterday was to get to work on the engagement session that was waiting on my camera...
and so with no further a-doo (hows that for phonetic spelling?!?)...









I will say this, we are using some of their images for the wedding invite and since Stacey and I are good friends, I know someone would be bound to see "the image" before it arrived in the mail. So check back in a couple weeks for my FAVORITE images from this shoot!
Thanks guys for letting me capture this part of an exciting time in your life!!
You two are M.F.E.O.!! haha (gotta love Sleepless in Seattle)

{new love: another reason to celebrate life}

1 comment:

  1. Keri! So much fun getting to work with you! Thank you for a super fun day of picture taking.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

the count