What to look at...

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Joel and Jackson...my boys!

For those of you who don't know me personally I thought I should introduce my two boys!

Meet Joel! He is our oldest and he is 4. He is smart, funny, silly, creative, loud, loves to dress up in different costumes everyday and likes to be in charge!

Meet Jackson! He is 2! He is active, agile, coordinated, adventurous, caring, silly and independent!
I love being a mom, especially to these two crazy boys! We have a lot of fun and they have way to much energy! In the thick of the day I can forget for a moment how blessed I am to live the life I live...Then the boys and I will take 20 minutes and go outside with my camera and I am able to look at their sweet and silly faces and just enjoy it all!

 {An escape from the mundane; another reason to celebrate life.}

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how white their hair is! They are both so cute :) I love that book of pictures from Hawaii too, Destiny showed it to us.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

the count