What to look at...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Transition

This last year has been filled (and I mean FILLED) with transitions! Last year about this time we completed a kitchen and bathroom remodel on our home while we were living there with two children. Then we sold that home, moved into an apartment and remodeled another house completely...down to the studs remodeled. We moved into that house in October and started setting up our home. Just as my husband and I where dreaming of our phase two remodel/ addition we were asked by my husband's company to start thinking about moving to Hawaii for a job. This job was perfect for my husband's career. After much thought and prayer we agreed and wheels were set in motion. We had about 2 months to prepare. God is good! In just that short amount of time we had everything in place for our move. Leaving our family was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do. This transition has been similar to ones in the past as far as getting our boys on new routines and setting their life up so it is as normal as possible...but now we've taken away one of our constants in our lives, our family. I am so grateful for web cams, cell phones and picture text messages! It is amazing how comforting they are these days. I am super excited for this chapter in our lives and I am excited for what it means for our small family. I know God has a plan! I am feeling my photography itch start up...can't wait to do a little work. Mahalo and Many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

the count